Thursday 21 April 2016

From within

I find myself torn,
Something from within pulls me away.
I am distracted 
with life’s offerings.
I find myself sensitive,
breaking down now and then.
I know, I do not belong here.

They say I am anxious,
they say I am frowning,
Unhappy they see me all the time.

I feel the same,
I realize myself,
How things altered around me.
How I paved my way through it!

Now, here sitting in a room of fifty three,
I am feeling bizarre.
An urge from within
telling me to let go.
A voice from within
Asking me to catch hold of myself.

I want to be back,
I want myself back,
I want to become me once again.
Loving everyone around me, 
Celebrating the joy of life.

I want to dance,
Sing in glory to myself,
I want that moment to be back,
When I would see my reflection around me.
Walls smiling at me,
Encouraging me 
To move on.

I want to wear a genuine smile ,
Carrying it for a long time.
I want to reach heights
with no hesitation within.

I know I can,
I know I will.
Just seeking some time now.
Waiting for the chariot of time
to take pace in the whirlpool of life.
I am patient,
tolerant,
hopeful.
Here, I wait
with open arms.
To behold the beauty of being Alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment